IMG_20210503_201531.jpg

BRS
OP
Bo.

Bo.

Impatient as always
View Badges
Reaction score
Got 15 lbs of Marco shelf rock in and rinsed and tossed in the sump. Should be in there long enough to start getting some biodiversity going before going in the new tank. I'm starting to get excited, Fiji told me 3-4 weeks before shipping and this Tuesday will be 4 weeks.

AS
Corals.com
Avast

LRT

Shroom Whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Thank you! I just used the BRS DIY and custom bought the pieces I wanted. I'm leaning toward something a bit nicer on the new tank since it will be rimless, but I've got enough netting left to build a temp one for now.
For sure. I was looking at Octo Aquatics lids and got sidetracked. I want it to be clean but yours don't look bad at all honestly.
Whats the dimensions on your upgrade tank?

OP
Bo.

Bo.

Impatient as always
View Badges
Reaction score
For sure. I was looking at Octo Aquatics lids and got sidetracked. I want it to be clean but yours don't look bad at all honestly.
Whats the dimensions on your upgrade tank?
Octo is the one I keep coming back to as well. I'm going 36"x24"x22" Limited space and I really wanted the depth.

OP
Bo.

Bo.

Impatient as always
View Badges
Reaction score
I barely have any phosphates. I'm seriously considering dosing. Been consistently around .015 to .02 on Hanna and clear as rodi on salifert. Everything looks great, but I just feel like it's super low.

I don't run gfo, phosban, or carbon and feed frozen decently heavy every night. Phytofeast every other day. Nitrates sit at 15-20 consistently. Haven't decided because everything looks good.

Maybe I just need more bioload:D

Fritz

Have you ever had a Angelfish in your reef tank?

• Yes and it was a model citizen (tell us which one)

Votes: 132 32.8%
  • Yes but it did nip from time to time

Votes: 58 14.4%
  • Yes but I had to remove it because it went rogue

Votes: 28 7.0%
  • No but I would like to try one

Votes: 114 28.4%
  • No and not interested

Votes: 55 13.7%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 15 3.7%
Legendary