Bo's box

IMG_20210503_201531.jpg
 
Got 15 lbs of Marco shelf rock in and rinsed and tossed in the sump. Should be in there long enough to start getting some biodiversity going before going in the new tank. I'm starting to get excited, Fiji told me 3-4 weeks before shipping and this Tuesday will be 4 weeks.
 
Very nice man. Glad I caught this build!
Just realized I haven't even been thinking about a screen for tank!
What did you use?
 
Thank you! I just used the BRS DIY and custom bought the pieces I wanted. I'm leaning toward something a bit nicer on the new tank since it will be rimless, but I've got enough netting left to build a temp one for now.
For sure. I was looking at Octo Aquatics lids and got sidetracked. I want it to be clean but yours don't look bad at all honestly.
Whats the dimensions on your upgrade tank?
 
For sure. I was looking at Octo Aquatics lids and got sidetracked. I want it to be clean but yours don't look bad at all honestly.
Whats the dimensions on your upgrade tank?
Octo is the one I keep coming back to as well. I'm going 36"x24"x22" Limited space and I really wanted the depth.
 
I barely have any phosphates. I'm seriously considering dosing. Been consistently around .015 to .02 on Hanna and clear as rodi on salifert. Everything looks great, but I just feel like it's super low.

I don't run gfo, phosban, or carbon and feed frozen decently heavy every night. Phytofeast every other day. Nitrates sit at 15-20 consistently. Haven't decided because everything looks good.

Maybe I just need more bioload:D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new