Bo's box

Well of course my guy. It’s already looking great and you’ve got a solid plan
andy dwyer i have no idea what im doing GIF
 
Tiny update... Little control board planning and a little more plumbing done tonight.
IMG_20210622_194324.jpg


IMG_20210623_194531.jpg
This reminds me I still need to clean up my wires and get organized as well.
Bet you can't wait to see water in New tank!
 
What kind of return are you using here.
I have my Jeboa 6500L turn all the way up T split like yours. Kinda wishing I went next step up i know I can get more water through tank I can barely hear a trickle. Digging the plumbing man. Super clean so far:D
 
Definitely can't! Feels like it's taking forever.

I've been really trying to clean up my build this time and think more about routing and aesthetics... But I just want it wet already!
I know the feeling my friend it will feel good when you can look at it lol.
 
What kind of return are you using here.
I have my Jeboa 6500L turn all the way up T split like yours. Kinda wishing I went next step up i know I can get more water through tank I can barely hear a trickle. Digging the plumbing man. Super clean so far:D
I've got a jebao 10k on my 40b that I'm moving over, it's only running at 45% and super quiet so I hope it'll be less than 65% on this tank.
 
I've got a jebao 10k on my 40b that I'm moving over, it's only running at 45% and super quiet so I hope it'll be less than 65% on this tank.
Awesome yep thats what I should have gotten. Getting tons of turnover but it is cranked all the way up. Super quiet as well.
 
And of course my order was missing a few parts... Specifically only the t-nuts... Time for a bit more waiting. But I did clean my glass a tiny bit today!
Why wouldn't it be missing something man I know your ready to get water in new tank.
 
Why wouldn't it be missing something man I know your ready to get water in new tank.
Grand scheme of things, it's not much more time. I'm just anxious, and looking forward to the extra space in my stand for maintenance!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new