Bottle trap

  • Thread starter Thread starter razorskiss
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
No luck just keep catching and releasing these dumb peppermint shrimp
I would think that if you're constantly messing with the trap, the mantis/crab will not go in there.. maybe remove the peps, temporarily, as you catch them.
 
Gave up on the bottle trap and snagged this beast with tongs
 

Attachments

  • 1000032618.jpg
    1000032618.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 49

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new