Bought a recently split RBTA...

mochaclownlover

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2015
Messages
1,116
Reaction score
624
Location
Cocoa, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello! Two days ago I bought a RBTA that while I was in the store, didn’t appear to have split (It was in a tank with some other nem’s, some that had recently split). Once I got home, the nem clearly showed an wound from a recent split(again, don’t know how I missed it). I just wanted to run a picture by some people more experienced than me and see how the nem is healing up. Any comments are appreciated

5AB0659C-3017-484A-985A-928D039F09E8.jpeg
7AF407B5-34C8-4088-BA8F-87FF3E2E7901.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new