Bounce Chalice Deflated

PointerReefs

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2025
Messages
353
Reaction score
307
Location
Sacramento
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Ya’ll,

I’ve had this Cosmic Candy Bounce chalice for a couple months now and it was doing really well in my 15g tank but once moved into my larger tank it’s been deflated almost 100% of the time after a few days.. not sure what’s bothering it as I’ve several other chalice in this same tank that are doing well. Tried moving into lower flow/light now I’ve got it in more light than it was getting to see if that does anything. 😬
20260203_085549_DD508785-162E-4F8A-8C7E-665B310F4E31.png

20260203_085549_E5077DD6-BF61-4B98-9583-DCAEB2A7EF05.png
There’s what it looked like before vs now.

Tank parameters:

Alk: 9
CA: 430
Mag: 1350
No3: 8.4
Po4: 0.09
PH: 8.1-8.3
Temp: 78

I dose about 25ml of AFR daily currently, just started dosing nitrate via NeoNitro but it was acting this way before that.
 
Moved it to a higher light area with less flow, I think it might be making a come back.. looks to be inflating a bit more. Will see later when I get a chance to see it with the lights on. 🤞
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new