Bounce Discosoma?

eastgill

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2022
Messages
27
Reaction score
8
Location
south dakota
What state or country do you live in
South Dakota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody know how common a Discosoma bounce mushroom is? I have one that’s been developing the “bounce” for a while now. (Ignore the dirty water and spaghetti worms, I just fed) When I had originally bought it, it didn’t have it, or at least it wasn’t big enough to be noticeable. I only ask because it seems like most of the time when I see a bounce mushroom it’s a rhodactis
IMG_2525.jpeg
IMG_2526.jpeg
 
It's not common, but has started becoming more common in recent years. It seems to happen with LED lighting.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new