Bounce ID

mxnutz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I'm not really into trade names and stuff but when people come over and see these mushrooms. They always ask. What kind of bounce are those. And I just say its a rhodactis mushroom. lol. I traded for these from a good reefer friend and he doesn't know either. He said, he got them from a friend and his friend purchased it back in 2015/2016 from someone in Neveda. Hope that makes sense. =)
These don't get bigger than 1.5" in my tank and then they will split. I'm planning to trade some locally if anyone is interested.
d2DvrWO.jpg

in my buddys tank. hope he dont mind I use his pictures.
F8Outh5.jpg

Ye9RmqP.jpg

ptvWVGt.jpg

420yoshi

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
are you in new york? cuz I want these lol

OP
OP
mxnutz

mxnutz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sorry, since I am getting DMs. I just traded away the 3 I had available today. I will post more when they start splitting again. =)

OP
OP
mxnutz

mxnutz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok. I just spoke to my buddy and he said it never bounced in the original owners tank for 3 or so years and once he got a frag of it. It started bouncing in his tank. so weird....anyways he's going to give it a trade name since everybody loves that and we can start circulating this particular shroom.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 72 38.1%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 63 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.2%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back