Bounce Mushroom ID

Rich Ellsworth

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 14, 2017
Messages
494
Reaction score
175
Location
Sacramento, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased this Bounce from another member and for the life of me I can’t remember it’s name or the members name . Any help? I paid quite a bit for it

C08BB483-1871-4BB3-A37F-BB1604BF6058.jpeg 1C6CB482-BCA4-4565-A09A-713A73556637.jpeg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new