Bounce Mushroom Showoff

IMG_20190812_145055958_HDR.jpg
my first bounce mushroom I bought this guy from @Evan28395950
 
Well I don’t think they are show off worthy yet but here’s mine sink can document growth progress

Sunkist bounce

5EE42DA2-A644-4551-B416-16C51BB12B13.jpeg


Newest addition, Neptune bounce
8B0F8377-C6A1-45C9-89FB-2F1C3CCC46FB.jpeg


Gonzo golden dragon bounce
0A395BD5-523A-4986-9902-9274F991C7D7.jpeg
 
Well I don’t think they are show off worthy yet but here’s mine sink can document growth progress

Sunkist bounce

5EE42DA2-A644-4551-B416-16C51BB12B13.jpeg


Newest addition, Neptune bounce
8B0F8377-C6A1-45C9-89FB-2F1C3CCC46FB.jpeg


Gonzo golden dragon bounce
0A395BD5-523A-4986-9902-9274F991C7D7.jpeg
can you point me to where to get one of these neptunes?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new