• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bounce Shroom

A$AP-Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up for grabs is one of my beauties which is 2+ inches fully open. This is an adult and a natural split sitting on a clipped plug. Which is glued on a 1.5" plug and a Freebie of choice will be thrown in to offset shipping.

Local pickup preferred,

I can ship 50$ anywhere in the states next day air 10:30am , for a referral you can check seller feedback where the brother of this shroom is located with pictures of my shipping and the mushroom in the other buyers tank.

D.O.A will be 2 hours of arrival with coral in its wrapped packaging with pictures and text to me.

Not responsible for mother nature for delays on carriers behalf but will work something out if something does occur but has not happened thus far much love , Thanks for looking and happy reefing.

230$ shipped

20210425_191906~2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Goonofthelagoon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful mushrooms and an amazing seller. Highly recommend. I posted a feedback thread on the mushroom I got from him. Check it out, you won't regret buying this shroom from him

OP
OP
A$AP-Reefer

A$AP-Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back up for sale.. 180$ local pick up or 230$ shipped anywhere in the states.

Interested in trades as well.

PopDBE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need shades to stare at that volcanic orange.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back