Bowfront Tank Owners-Lets See Them

36 gallon corner Bow
6cfcd01a76546295a62f9dbb7d1d7694.png
 
I had one of these for the longest time...It was a table piece at a wedding and probably outlasted the marriage. :D Hey You let them^^^^BTW whats up with the air stones
139917-295x407-BettaFishBowl.jpg
Sweet @siggy I am digging the scape
 
Bowfront tank owners unite
when you post in your build thread or other posts about bowfront tank use and follow these tags #BTO #Bowfront


@Robert Vogel

IMG_5360.JPG
46 gallon just installed custom refugium last night! Still have some modifications to do and wire management

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using REEF2REEF mobile app
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new