Bowfront Tank Owners-Lets See Them

...
1529404944349.jpeg


Sent from my SM-G965U1 using REEF2REEF mobile app
 
What overflow did you go with??
The piece of crap siphon overflow that it came with lol. I bought the tank used a year and a half ago after only being in the hobby a month. If I knew better at the time I would have drilled it and I’m too scared to do it now
 
Thanks! Getting ready to mount the lights and start hanging all the controls. The empty closet behind the tank is working out perfect for the sump and hiding all the equipment.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new