Bowfront Tank Owners-Lets See Them

How is the tank looking
Finally cycled been taking it slow. Getting ready to add pods, cheato and a CUC. The world's slowest build, cycling for over 1.5 months. But I'm in no rush.

Burst_Cover_GIF_Action_20180827165347.gif
 
Finally cycled been taking it slow. Getting ready to add pods, cheato and a CUC. The world's slowest build, cycling for over 1.5 months. But I'm in no rush.

Burst_Cover_GIF_Action_20180827165347.gif

Nice! Slow is good.
 
Hey everyone! I have a 36gallon corner reef she’ll be a year old in March! I’m BluEyedBlenny nice to meet everyone!
image.jpg
7D3601C5-50B2-40B2-B50C-7BAC0E281232.jpeg

957CEADB-2CC2-44B9-8713-A013DF1677E0.jpeg


image.jpg
Welcome to the bowfront Tread!!
 
Current stock list
Royal Gramma
Lemon Damsel
Bangai Cardinal
Carberryi Anthias
Blue Eye Tang
Bicolor Blenny
Red fin Fairy Wrasse
Blue spot Gobie w/pistol shrimp
Coming over from my 30
Snowflake clown
Green banded Gobie
Two spot Blenny
Ruby dragonet

There will be 4 AI Prime HD’s over the bowfront when everything moves over.
 
The black sand does look nice in a tank that size! My wife has black in her Biocube and all the colors really pop. Kind of wishing I went with black on mine now!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new