"Bowser's Castle" 55g Sumpless SPS/LPS Reef(Photo & 720p HD)

OP
OP
I

inactive

View Badges
38b8c62d.jpg

38b8c62d.jpg

fb8461eb.jpg

PINK GHOST

twisted

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey kraylen, that is one sicka$$ tank! you have got some mad skills with the cam! loved the vids too! i dont know what else to say...absolutely wicked kool! thanks!

akabryanhall

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey man, liked the video, love the chalice pic, your tank is bad ***. Btw whats the coral at about 1:40 or so?

Nebthet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pics Pics Pics!!!! Gotta see more pics.. especially of the DeMartini mini nem in your tank... :)

OP
OP
I

inactive

View Badges
I promise more video soon! My tank is looking A LOT better.... getting some green stuff and annoying nems in check... I am winning the battle :)

OP
OP
I

inactive

View Badges
Sweet stamps!

Thanks man! I definitely have you and Justin to thank for a lot of my nice little pieces. I just always keep in mind that both your tanks were starting in this fashion... so I'm optimistic about it.

OP
OP
I

inactive

View Badges
Added a Plectranthias inermis.... pics/video when I get a chance :)

My Sunrise Pseudochromis did NOT like the little guy.. but I think he'll be alright!

OP
OP
I

inactive

View Badges
*walks into thread, looks at tank...sighs*

Oh Bowser's Castle... oh how I want to upgrade, or downgrade you.... soon you will be moved into the garage next to the Ghostbox..... *sigh* I am not looking forward to moving you... Gonna need all the help I can get.... blah, no money means you will stay in the same Petco tank...... HOB style.... I hope you survive!! I love you Reefyface Mctanky!!! I wish your rockwork was welded!!!

*Sighs* ...might be time to break down my love.

*bangs head against wall* So confused...

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 18 8.1%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 39 17.6%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 148 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.7%
Back