Boys she’s beautiful

willygwak2

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 27, 2025
Messages
70
Reaction score
40
Location
summerville
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’ve had this LTA for maybe 4 months now, and it has been through 730 magnesium, 230 calcium, and possibly low salinity for 2-3 of those months, and I’m astonished she’s even made it through, but she is THRIVING now, BEAUTIFUL…

IMG_A83C8E0B-CFEA-4F86-96C7-226A779C2838.jpeg image.jpg
 
Glad it is doing well for you!
 
So I’ve had this LTA for maybe 4 months now, and it has been through 730 magnesium, 230 calcium, and possibly low salinity for 2-3 of those months, and I’m astonished she’s even made it through, but she is THRIVING now, BEAUTIFUL…

Just an fyi, I do not think it’s possible to attain numbers like that except by extremely low salinity. Close to half the normal salinity.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new