BPC-Blue Planet Corals big thumbs up.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Azurel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Joined
May 13, 2006
Messages
7,482
Reaction score
44
Location
Kalamazoo Michigan
I just got my package yesterday with the biggest ricordea yuma I have ever bought on-line. All I can say is Matt and the people at BPC has some of the nicest quality yumas I have ever bought. The packaging was top notch and the communication was excellent. I would not hesitate recommending my members of R2R supporting BPC....Thanks again Matt for the great ricordea.

This Ricordea has to be atleast 3''-4'' across and is just what a ricordea collector wants their ricordea to show up as, exactly as pictured and healthy. I will get a better pic of it that is worthy. Although I have posted really bad pics in the corallimorph section.
 
DSCN1897.jpg


A kittle better but it is still in the shade a bit....Yuma is looking good.
 
I moved it last night into the spot I want it....Still gonna have the lights go out sooner just for it to get used to....The good thing is my lighting is almost identical as the one you guys had over it....So it shouldn't be to much for it....
DSCN1922.jpg
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new