• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BPC Flame Thrower

Status
Not open for further replies.

coralfarm123

INDMAS Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
346
Reaction score
21
Location
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a nice bpc flame thrower frag available. Pic below. Frag is on 1.5 inch disc. Sorry, not looking for any trades. PM me if interested.

$350 shipped FedEx Priority
bpc919b.jpg
 
Wow...all those looks and I can't believe it's not sold yet. I just got my piece of this from Ian (Coralfarm123) and it's doing great! he's a great seller to deal with.
 
I got 3 BPC before. 2 from Ian and 1 from other reefer. When I break down my tank for upgrade, most of corals died. I was amazed how hardy is Ians BPC and it is still growing, the other one from anoter reefer didn't made it. He got good genes. Hardy and fast grower.
 
Thanks guys. The frag has been sold. I think I responed to all the PMs.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new