Brackish nano fish/inverts?

LordJoshaeus

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2018
Messages
591
Reaction score
533
What state or country do you live in
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am considering setting up a 10 gallon brackish (about 20 ppt) setup for my Pseudomugil cyanodorsalis instead of putting them into a reef tank (I will most likely still set up the reef tank, though...I just might not put the rainbow fish in it). Is there anything - fish, inverts, or even macroalgae - I could keep them with in such quarters? Opae ula shrimp came to mind, but I am struggling to come up with much else. Thank you :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new