Brag about something no one cares about!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Slocke
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I think my undergravel filter is the best thing since Eisenhower was President.
(yes, I remember him) :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 
Are they worse ?
Well they cost hundreds of dollars compared to $30 and i’d be willing to bet they don't get nearly the amount of growth I get.
 
I

I'm listening...
Not much to say... I have 2 systems, totalling about 450-480g, and use float valves connected directly to rodi unit as ato. They work flawlessly but tds creep is a real thing. It'll burn through a cartridge in almost 2 weeks. Tds out was 158 when I did a icp. It showed all zeros except silicate, so i don't worry about it. It's actually one of my dino tools,I'll purposely neglect it to get some silicates in the water
 
Oh, oh, I have another......

I was just awarded a magnificent Reef2Reef trophy, so for the next few minutes I'm going to feel an air of superiority whilst I drink my coffee :p

And I just found where the smilies are hiding............
 
I have been using a hydrometer for nearly 20 years
6115DF50-187A-4397-839E-443AC99679C5.jpeg
 
Na man brand new I'm not trying to ruin my name. I'm just trying to make a little extra money to still have fun in the hobby. Once I get enough clients I'll even start doing give aways

Haha I’m just teasing. I’ll give your shop a look when I’m ready to buy more toys!
 
Haha I’m just teasing. I’ll give your shop a look when I’m ready to buy more toys!
Thanks man. I don't have a shop though I'm just starting. I got tired of all these expensive prices for stuff I'm not trying to get rich i just wanna make a little money and make sure nobody else is breaking their banks for this hobby
 
I have been within 10’ of a ufo
So have I but just because I’m bad at birdwatching.
Oh another little brown bird…. is it a warbler… nope. Another UFO I guess
 
Last edited:

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new