Brag about something no one cares about!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Slocke
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
You are very gifted! Guess you’re one of those straight-A students who sat in front of the class with both brain and brawn?
You’ve got the wrong guy, I never learned much, to busy twirling my pen. It takes concentration!
 
I have highly symmetrical asymmetrical big toes.
PXL_20250720_183813680.jpg

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF
 
I can grow macroalgae (specifically Caulerpa) on mass 😆
IMG_2347.jpeg

IMG_2346.jpeg
Oh, just to add to this brag ;)
This was FTS after I did my prune back, plus my handful of Caulerpa sertularioides. But also, my photosynthetic gorgonians are thriving - I had to frag them because they’re doing so well!
IMG_2358.jpeg

IMG_2352.jpeg
 
I safely drove this big guy 600 miles home for the summer!
KIMG2747.JPG
Awwww
I also love horses! That must of been a stressful drive. Here's my gunner
IMG_4082.jpeg

Oh, just to add to this brag ;)
This was FTS after I did my prune back, plus my handful of Caulerpa sertularioides. But also, my photosynthetic gorgonians are thriving - I had to frag them because they’re doing so well!
IMG_2358.jpeg

IMG_2352.jpeg
At least that tank looks awesome, I do much prefer that type of caulerpa.

My grape caulerpa completely took over my eel tank even though it was only placed in the sump 😤
 
I safely drove this big guy 600 miles home for the summer!
KIMG2747.JPG
Awwww
I also love horses! That must of been a stressful drive. Here's my gunner
IMG_4082.jpeg


At least that tank looks awesome, I do much prefer that type of caulerpa.

My grape caulerpa completely took over my eel tank even though it was only placed in the sump 😤
Hey @Calmwaters , they are sharing pictures of their horse you need to get in on it Amanda!
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new