Branching Goni Pricing

sheeb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What kind of price tag would y’all put on this branching Goni? Take that Duncan in the bottom of the pic for reference, the Duncan is about the size of a frag plug and Goni is about 3.5 inch wide and 4 inch tall? I’m not sure I’m real bad with measurements but it’s big!
64AF4825-CC60-4C56-9445-87ABB60A8D57.jpeg

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They do exist. I've seen them being imported lately. My LFS had frags for sale for fairly cheap.
I know they Do exist, but I was under the impression there were few, and almost all were red. Also usually see the skeletal base as more like a few mounds than relatively flat at normal gonis. Hence hoping to see it closed up.

OP
OP
S

sheeb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know they Do exist, but I was under the impression there were few, and almost all were red. Also usually see the skeletal base as more like a few mounds than relatively flat at normal gonis. Hence hoping to see it closed up.
Yeah, don’t think this is a branching Goni. Think it’s just a flowerpot Goni or at least from what I’ve seen online they look pretty similar. Wasn’t educated enough on these guys, just love the movement and size of them

SamsReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 129 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back