Branching Turbinaria care?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sandroni
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Sandroni

Professional Coral Bleacher
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2016
Messages
1,031
Reaction score
868
Location
North Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any experience with this coral? And flow, lighting, placement? I just got a nice deal from the WWC live sale. As far as I can see it likes lower light.
Thanks,
Angela​
 
Lol I posted the same thing last night! No replies tho...
 
If it is I would recommend low flow and low light. I have had them in the past and I target feed them for the first month with great results.
 
We have a heronensis that's been in our QT system for almost 6 months. It's in the corner of the tank under 6 ATI coral plus and 2 ATI actinics about 7 inches below the surface. It's under what I'd consider moderate indirect flow and moderate light. It grows agonizingly slow, but it looks nice nonetheless.
 
Here is mine. Is it the same as the heronensis?

46e0db4ba8943d1c03cc670d807b4eae.jpg
 
There two kinds there is heronesis and bifrons.
 
Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new