Brand New 2 Reefing

AaaR2R2.gif


Greetings and Welcome to our collective obsession!!!!
 
Good morning, I won a $5 raffle at my LFS and won a Maxspect Dice 12g Nano AIO tank with the Maxspect MJ-L165 light. I set it up 2-3 weeks ago with 10lbs of live sand, 6.5 lbs of live rock. Currently stocked in the tank, 3 small hermits, 1 small red emerald crab, 1 small phantom clown fish.

Ideas for future stockings (I'm flexible):
I would like to add (one at a time) another clown fish (the phantom looks lonely), 1 skunk cleaner shrimp, 2 blue legged hermits, 1 turbo snail. Please let me know if any of this sounds like a big mistake.

Final stocking :
2 Ocellaris clown fish
5 hermits (2 blue, 3 red)
1 red emerald crab
1 skunk cleaner shrimp
1 turbo snail

I will try to add some pictures of it soon.
Congratulations! So nice.
 
Good morning, I won a $5 raffle at my LFS and won a Maxspect Dice 12g Nano AIO tank with the Maxspect MJ-L165 light. I set it up 2-3 weeks ago with 10lbs of live sand, 6.5 lbs of live rock. Currently stocked in the tank, 3 small hermits, 1 small red emerald crab, 1 small phantom clown fish.

Ideas for future stockings (I'm flexible):
I would like to add (one at a time) another clown fish (the phantom looks lonely), 1 skunk cleaner shrimp, 2 blue legged hermits, 1 turbo snail. Please let me know if any of this sounds like a big mistake.

Final stocking :
2 Ocellaris clown fish
5 hermits (2 blue, 3 red)
1 red emerald crab
1 skunk cleaner shrimp
1 turbo snail

I will try to add some pictures of it soon.
Welcome to Reef2Reef! Adding more clowns to an already established clown could prove troublesome. I'd add a second clown sooner rather than later and try to add one that's smaller than the current one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new