Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

12gallonsofhex

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My mom grew up not far from Ed Gein. She saw a skin lamp in person...
Did it give a nice glow?

I just heard about the Butcher of Plainfield on 'Timesuck' the podcast. IDK why I am fascinated by serial killers, but its a great show for that stuff.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my neon devils hand, I dont see the polyps often. It still grows. It started out smaller than a pinky finger nail and Now its bigger than a thumb.

The metallic green toadstool has its polyps out most of the time. Its body is not green just the polyps.

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still feeling like detritus... some kind of crud done jumped on me. Head stopped up, neck and shoulders tight, feel lethargic and a little achy all over. No fever tho. Just took some night time cold medicine so hopefully I'll be able to get some good sleep. Was up and down last night.

On top of that, I don't think my possum wrasse will make it thru the night. Things don't look good...

Last edited:

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still feeling like detritus... some kind of crud done jumped on me. Head stopped up, neck and shoulders tight, feel lethargic and a little achy all over. No fever tho. Just took some night time cold medicine so hopefully I'll be able to get done good sleep. Was up and down last night.

On top of that, I don't think my possum wrasse will make it thru the night. Things don't look good...
Rough on both fronts. Up here a sinus bug is going around with the symptoms you described

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rough on both fronts. Up here a sinus bug is going around with the symptoms you described
I believe that's all it is, still kicking me in the anal fin tho.

I just rushed together a 5g QT set up. Barely had enough water. I'm expecting to find a dead wrasse in the morning tho. :( He's on his side barely breathing.

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I just rushed together a 5g QT set up. Barely had enough water. I'm expecting to find a dead wrasse in the morning tho. :( He's on his side barely breathing.

Feel better.

I sorry about the wrasse and hope thing turn around in the morning.

12gallonsofhex

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Bummer. I hope you have a chance to treat him and bring him up to snuff.

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Still feeling like detritus... some kind of crud done jumped on me. Head stopped up, neck and shoulders tight, feel lethargic and a little achy all over. No fever tho. Just took some night time cold medicine so hopefully I'll be able to get some good sleep. Was up and down last night.

What happened to him? I hate that.:(

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Been thinking about a leopard wrasse for the 60. Like the one at the LFS. Blue with black spots. I want to learn lots about him first. Are they aggressive? How much room do they really prefer? I assume putting him in last would be best.

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I pay $25,000 for anything, it better have a motor in it. :)

Looking like the still poorly organized storm is slowing down and beginning to take a more eastern track. That means, if it continues on this path, a quicker turn north and less time over the warm water to organize = weaker storm. At the moment, it is looking like a minor rain event here. Heavier rain toward the central Louisiana coast. We would be on the "good side" of the storm, so no tornadoes. Landfall could be as early as Saturday morning. New Orleans flooded yesterday, so they are in for a rough ride this weekend with more rain. They are so low, they have to pump the water out of the city - when all the pumps work. You guys up north miss all the fun of watching impending doom slowly creep towards you on a map. :)

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 76 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back