Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

motortrendz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Useless trivia that makes me smile...vinyl records outsell CDs for the first time since 1986. I know most people download music, but there is something about the crackle of a record that I love.
It's funny I keep saying I wanna get a record player and start collecting old rock records. All thos digital stuff. Sometimes its. Nice tonput your hands on something. And the sound of a record brings back so many memories.

OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
It's funny I keep saying I wanna get a record player and start collecting old rock records. All thos digital stuff. Sometimes its. Nice tonput your hands on something. And the sound of a record brings back so many memories.
Me too. Records, books, and newspapers. Does this make me a hipster, or just old?

Top Shelf Aquatics

motortrendz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Me too. Records, books, and newspapers. Does this make me a hipster, or just old?
I do like books too. I prefer to hold it. even though i have a tablet I could read ebooks on it's just not the same. News paper I can do without. Call me strange but I hate the way a newspaper feels lol. Just like I cant touch microfiber bc it sticks to my hands(I'm a mechanic) like velcro

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
I do like books too. I prefer to hold it. even though i have a tablet I could read ebooks on it's just not the same. News paper I can do without. Call me strange but I hate the way a newspaper feels lol. Just like I cant touch microfiber bc it sticks to my hands(I'm a mechanic) like velcro
Me too. Newsprint, ugh!

JoshH

Tank Status: Drier than Fins... .... but clean!
View Badges
Reaction score
I talked to my boss and mentioned that I needed to set up a frag tank in his office. Thoughts.
A little motivation...

excellent-mr-aqua-12-gallon-long-extravagant-bookshelf-aquarium.jpg&key=4dc87a931edbb6edf498fb...jpg
imageproxy.jpeg.jpg

JoshH

View Badges
Reaction score
Is that a 12g long?
They both are yes, the 22 G is pretty much exactly the same just wider and taller, hard to find pictures of the 22.

JoshH

View Badges
Reaction score
12g is on my list! Has been for a long time.
They are Beautiful tanks and I might set one up opposite my peninsula in a couple years when the peninsula is setup.

Corals.com

JoshH

View Badges
Reaction score
Great. It will give us an opportunity to peer pressure you more! :)
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/fs-mr-aqua-22-gallon-long-peninsula-with-stand-sump.637996/ ;Drool

Lol I bet you would LOVE that opportunity

That tank was such an inspiration until it started getting ridiculously complicated and expensive.
I agree, there are a few around that have really kept it to the KISS method though and they are stunning. I think the key is to learn from those in the past and don't go over the top with stocking... lots of successful nanos out there.

JoshH

View Badges
Reaction score
Oh and my absolutely favourite Mr Aqua build...

JoshH

View Badges
Reaction score
Corals.com

Can you run a a successful reef long term without some type of reactor and media?

• Yes

Votes: 281 72.1%
  • No

Votes: 45 11.5%
  • Not sure

Votes: 64 16.4%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Reef Kinetics