Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

In your drywall tape for the store ;Bored :p

Yes, thanks! I used your method for some of it. Some I just ripped off and started over. :)

Looking much better!
 
OK ok ok I know pics or it didn't happen.
Here's my bounty from yesterday.


IMG_20190910_094625.jpg
IMG_20190910_094734.jpg
IMG_20190910_094857.jpg
IMG_20190910_095015.jpg
IMG_20190910_095048.jpg
IMG_20190910_095148.jpg
 
Really? Never had one crack. Good to know

Odds are you won't (In older houses anyway), but in new framing in new builds as things settle out and twist fiber tape over sheet seams will crack eventually. It's the same reason spray in foam insulation is an absolutely horrible idea in new builds. Sometimes the older ways are just better :)
 
There's a guy in our local reefing forum that's on R2R here too; I'll link his thread, absolutely beautiful 12 long he has at work.
I didn't know they existed until I joined that forum couple years ago, what an amazing footprint and layout for such a small water volume.

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/3-foot-office-nano.226049/
 
Odds are you won't (In older houses anyway), but in new framing in new builds as things settle out and twist fiber tape over sheet seams will crack eventually. It's the same reason spray in foam insulation is an absolutely horrible idea in new builds. Sometimes the older ways are just better :)
Ah. I have never used it in a new construction. Thanks for the education!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new