Do you have a hitching post? :p
I do not lol
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Do you have a hitching post? :p
Or a pyshco catThey must have a Husky.![]()
![]()
Always looking for plates, RFA, and trachy. Right now a pink leather for me. AOI for Andrew.I agree. Never go blind. What tops the list right now?
So generous, LOL!He said he doesn't mind if my sucky corals are in his new tank. Lol.
He was being funny, but he has really good taste.So generous, LOL!
Oh please do!@Katrina71 are you referring to the coral expo in Knoxville coming up? We are going to try and make it there, but son is touring UT that day as well, so might not make it lol.
It’s the college tour thing they do their junior year. It’s from 9-4, but I cannot see staying there that long lol.I can get him a tour of UT anytime!
No way. Be done by 12:30. It's about 20 mins to the expo on I40 West.It’s the college tour thing they do their junior year. It’s from 9-4, but I cannot see staying there that long lol.
I know how far it is lol. Already mapped it to see lol. Hopefully it does end at 12:30. Daddy needs some new lps and momma needs some new zoas.No way. Be done by 12:30. It's about 20 mins to to expo on I40 West.
Give me your wish list. If you can't make it early enough, I can try to snag some and meet y'all after. What kind of lps?? I might have some you can have.I know how far it is lol. Already mapped it to see lol. Hopefully it does end at 12:30. Daddy needs some new lps and momma needs some new zoas.
Any Euphyllia, except high end torches, I already burned a hole in my wallet on the ones I have now lol. Since starting an sps dedicated tank, I am slowly turning the 90/45 combo into a “movement tank”. As for zoas, I will have to get with the wifey on those. That’s her thing lol.Give me your wish list. If you can't make it early enough, I can try to snag some and meet y'all after. What kind of lps?? I might have some you can have.