Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Fin

Tank Status: Still Dry
View Badges
Reaction score
Useless trivia that makes me smile...vinyl records outsell CDs for the first time since 1986. I know most people download music, but there is something about the crackle of a record that I love.
I don't even know where I can buy CD's in town anymore - or vinyl. I have around 300 albums and probably the same amount of CDs. I just bought a 128GB iPhone and have about 6k songs on it. I have music anywhere I go. I have Bluetooth hearing aids, so it hooks up with my phone and I can listen to music anywhere and no one knows. It makes grocery shopping and company meetings more fun. :)

JoshH

Tank Status: Drier than Fins... .... but clean!
View Badges
Reaction score
I picked up a 5 gallon and some black plexi to build an AIO for my desk at work. But, I am now a fijicube.com dealer so I may just have them ship me a nice one already built.

:)
Well that's just lazy;)

sfin52

So many bugs so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
I forgot to ask earlier. Look at this beside of Andrew's mushroom. Never seen coralline do this...what do y'all think?
IMG_20190908_192524409.jpg
I posted pics of it a couple of pages back. Plating Coraline. I've got starts in my tank

sfin52

So many bugs so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
I don't even know where I can buy CD's in town anymore - or vinyl. I have around 300 albums and probably the same amount of CDs. I just bought a 128GB iPhone and have about 6k songs on it. I have music anywhere I go. I have Bluetooth hearing aids, so it hooks up with my phone and I can listen to music anywhere and no one knows. It makes grocery shopping and company meetings more fun. :)
Talk radio is so much better

Fin

Tank Status: Still Dry
View Badges
Reaction score
I built another nano back in 2009. I had a friend that owned a glass shop order me some 3/8" Starphire glass. I drilled it and put the pieces together for a 15 gallon nano. This is now my "anemone" tank. :)

imageproxy.php.jpg imageproxy2.php.jpg imageproxy3.php.jpg imageproxy4.php.jpg imageproxy5.php.jpg imageproxy6.php.jpg

JoshH

View Badges
Reaction score
Yes, that's me. I have no hobbies, sit around and do nothing and let everyone build stuff for me. Isn't that right @Katrina71 ?

;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious
I knew it! ;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious

Side note, how did the air bubbles work out?

JoshH

View Badges
Reaction score
I just took a gander at my bosses office. No sump. No room. A bonus no stand either also no room. There is a big flat space for a 20 long. Hmmm
How long? Nuvo 30Long long.... ;)

Last edited:
Get Fish & Corals directly for the suppliers

JoshH

View Badges
Reaction score
Yes, thanks! I used your method for some of it. Some I just ripped off and started over. :)

Looking much better!
Fantastic! Yeah sometimes easier to just start new with a lot of things :)

JoshH

View Badges
Reaction score
I like fiberglass tape.
The only time we used fiberglass tape was on wall/outlet patches and even then that was a rarity. It's really not good for joints between sheets long term:)

Underwatergardeners
IceCap Smart 4 Stage 100gpd RODI System.