Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Great. It will give us an opportunity to peer pressure you more! :)

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/fs-mr-aqua-22-gallon-long-peninsula-with-stand-sump.637996/ ;Drool

Lol I bet you would LOVE that opportunity

That tank was such an inspiration until it started getting ridiculously complicated and expensive.

I agree, there are a few around that have really kept it to the KISS method though and they are stunning. I think the key is to learn from those in the past and don't go over the top with stocking... lots of successful nanos out there.
 
This is my AquaMaxx 6.4 gallon. From when we first got Feather years ago. Will be a pico one day.
C172CDCF-A6FE-4667-92C0-2ABF78DFCCAA.jpeg
 
Useless trivia that makes me smile...vinyl records outsell CDs for the first time since 1986. I know most people download music, but there is something about the crackle of a record that I love.
I don't even know where I can buy CD's in town anymore - or vinyl. I have around 300 albums and probably the same amount of CDs. I just bought a 128GB iPhone and have about 6k songs on it. I have music anywhere I go. I have Bluetooth hearing aids, so it hooks up with my phone and I can listen to music anywhere and no one knows. It makes grocery shopping and company meetings more fun. :-)
 
I picked up a 5 gallon and some black plexi to build an AIO for my desk at work. But, I am now a fijicube.com dealer so I may just have them ship me a nice one already built.

:)
 
I forgot to ask earlier. Look at this beside of Andrew's mushroom. Never seen coralline do this...what do y'all think?
IMG_20190908_192524409.jpg
I posted pics of it a couple of pages back. Plating Coraline. I've got starts in my tank
 
Well that's just lazy;)

Yes, that's me. I have no hobbies, sit around and do nothing and let everyone build stuff for me. Isn't that right @Katrina71 ?

;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious
 
I don't even know where I can buy CD's in town anymore - or vinyl. I have around 300 albums and probably the same amount of CDs. I just bought a 128GB iPhone and have about 6k songs on it. I have music anywhere I go. I have Bluetooth hearing aids, so it hooks up with my phone and I can listen to music anywhere and no one knows. It makes grocery shopping and company meetings more fun. :)
Talk radio is so much better
 
I built another nano back in 2009. I had a friend that owned a glass shop order me some 3/8" Starphire glass. I drilled it and put the pieces together for a 15 gallon nano. This is now my "anemone" tank. :)

imageproxy.php.jpg imageproxy2.php.jpg imageproxy3.php.jpg imageproxy4.php.jpg imageproxy5.php.jpg imageproxy6.php.jpg
 
Talk radio is so much better
I used to listen to that, but don't anymore, unless it is sports. I prefer my music.
 
Yes, that's me. I have no hobbies, sit around and do nothing and let everyone build stuff for me. Isn't that right @Katrina71 ?

;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious

I knew it! ;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious


Side note, how did the air bubbles work out?
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new