Is that a 12g long?
They both are yes, the 22 G is pretty much exactly the same just wider and taller, hard to find pictures of the 22.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Is that a 12g long?
12g is on my list! Has been for a long time.
Great. It will give us an opportunity to peer pressure you more! :)They are Beautiful tanks and I might set one up opposite my peninsula in a couple years when the peninsula is setup.
Great. It will give us an opportunity to peer pressure you more! :)
That tank was such an inspiration until it started getting ridiculously complicated and expensive.
@JoshH you're gonna have to move to the US. It's much easier to peer pressure you on this side of the falls.
I don't even know where I can buy CD's in town anymore - or vinyl. I have around 300 albums and probably the same amount of CDs. I just bought a 128GB iPhone and have about 6k songs on it. I have music anywhere I go. I have Bluetooth hearing aids, so it hooks up with my phone and I can listen to music anywhere and no one knows. It makes grocery shopping and company meetings more fun. :-)Useless trivia that makes me smile...vinyl records outsell CDs for the first time since 1986. I know most people download music, but there is something about the crackle of a record that I love.
I picked up a 5 gallon and some black plexi to build an AIO for my desk at work. But, I am now a fijicube.com dealer so I may just have them ship me a nice one already built.
:)
I posted pics of it a couple of pages back. Plating Coraline. I've got starts in my tankI forgot to ask earlier. Look at this beside of Andrew's mushroom. Never seen coralline do this...what do y'all think?![]()
Well that's just lazy;)
Talk radio is so much betterI don't even know where I can buy CD's in town anymore - or vinyl. I have around 300 albums and probably the same amount of CDs. I just bought a 128GB iPhone and have about 6k songs on it. I have music anywhere I go. I have Bluetooth hearing aids, so it hooks up with my phone and I can listen to music anywhere and no one knows. It makes grocery shopping and company meetings more fun. :)
I used to listen to that, but don't anymore, unless it is sports. I prefer my music.Talk radio is so much better
Yes, that's me. I have no hobbies, sit around and do nothing and let everyone build stuff for me. Isn't that right @Katrina71 ?
;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious
I knew it! ;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious
Side note, how did the air bubbles work out?