Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

motortrendz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Useless trivia that makes me smile...vinyl records outsell CDs for the first time since 1986. I know most people download music, but there is something about the crackle of a record that I love.
It's funny I keep saying I wanna get a record player and start collecting old rock records. All thos digital stuff. Sometimes its. Nice tonput your hands on something. And the sound of a record brings back so many memories.

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's funny I keep saying I wanna get a record player and start collecting old rock records. All thos digital stuff. Sometimes its. Nice tonput your hands on something. And the sound of a record brings back so many memories.
Me too. Records, books, and newspapers. Does this make me a hipster, or just old?

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This would fit in either tank. Skyler would love a TN pen pal.
E4AC96F5-A722-4ED7-8EEB-4CD3E6E60964.jpeg

@Raege was 30,000. Arbitrary celebration ensues. Congratulations :p

motortrendz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me too. Records, books, and newspapers. Does this make me a hipster, or just old?
I do like books too. I prefer to hold it. even though i have a tablet I could read ebooks on it's just not the same. News paper I can do without. Call me strange but I hate the way a newspaper feels lol. Just like I cant touch microfiber bc it sticks to my hands(I'm a mechanic) like velcro

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do like books too. I prefer to hold it. even though i have a tablet I could read ebooks on it's just not the same. News paper I can do without. Call me strange but I hate the way a newspaper feels lol. Just like I cant touch microfiber bc it sticks to my hands(I'm a mechanic) like velcro
Me too. Newsprint, ugh!

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great. It will give us an opportunity to peer pressure you more! :)

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/fs-mr-aqua-22-gallon-long-peninsula-with-stand-sump.637996/ ;Drool

Lol I bet you would LOVE that opportunity

That tank was such an inspiration until it started getting ridiculously complicated and expensive.

I agree, there are a few around that have really kept it to the KISS method though and they are stunning. I think the key is to learn from those in the past and don't go over the top with stocking... lots of successful nanos out there.

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh and my absolutely favourite Mr Aqua build...

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back