Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

They must have a Husky.
34_002.gif


Dog Training for Dummies.JPG
 
No way. Be done by 12:30. It's about 20 mins to to expo on I40 West.
I know how far it is lol. Already mapped it to see lol. Hopefully it does end at 12:30. Daddy needs some new lps and momma needs some new zoas.
 
I know how far it is lol. Already mapped it to see lol. Hopefully it does end at 12:30. Daddy needs some new lps and momma needs some new zoas.
Give me your wish list. If you can't make it early enough, I can try to snag some and meet y'all after. What kind of lps?? I might have some you can have.
 
Give me your wish list. If you can't make it early enough, I can try to snag some and meet y'all after. What kind of lps?? I might have some you can have.
Any Euphyllia, except high end torches, I already burned a hole in my wallet on the ones I have now lol. Since starting an sps dedicated tank, I am slowly turning the 90/45 combo into a “movement tank”. As for zoas, I will have to get with the wifey on those. That’s her thing lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new