Air bubbles?
In your drywall tape for the store ;Bored :p
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Air bubbles?
@najer I'm going to assume you have a vinyl collection?
I just took a gander at my bosses office. No sump. No room. A bonus no stand either also no room. There is a big flat space for a 20 long. Hmmm
In your drywall tape for the store ;Bored :p
Yes, thanks! I used your method for some of it. Some I just ripped off and started over. :)
Looking much better!
I like fiberglass tape.Fantastic! Yeah sometimes easier to just start new with a lot of things :)
I like fiberglass tape.
Really? Never had one crack. Good to knowThe only time we used fiberglass tape was on wall/outlet patches and even then that was a rarity. It's really not good for joints between sheets long term:)
Really? Never had one crack. Good to know
Ah. I have never used it in a new construction. Thanks for the education!Odds are you won't (In older houses anyway), but in new framing in new builds as things settle out and twist fiber tape over sheet seams will crack eventually. It's the same reason spray in foam insulation is an absolutely horrible idea in new builds. Sometimes the older ways are just better :)
Ah. I have never used it in a new construction. Thanks for the education!
Don't leave us hanging!Any time! I'm an open book for the most part and happy to share...
Time for my version of a teaser..... ;)
![]()
Don't leave us hanging!
Do you have a hitching post? :pOh I'm so gunna do it :cool: