Here it's blue lol

IMG_20190920_220701.jpg

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Lowell Lemon I've been thinking about what a cool opportunity you have. I think Andrew asking you to marry him says he has a tremendous amount of love and respect for you. Way more than words.

Agreed.

Sherry and I asked a very dear friend to do ours. I wouldn’t have had it any other way.

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Lowell Lemon I've been thinking about what a cool opportunity you have. I think Andrew asking you to marry him says he has a tremendous amount of love and respect for you. Way more than words.
Again, thanks for the vote of confidence! I am sitting here wondering where the vows they were suppose to send me this week are? One week and a few hours to go! I have an outline in my head but I need to write it out and the vows would help finish the thoughts. This next week is going to fly by.

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Again, thanks for the vote of confidence! I am sitting here wondering where the vows they were suppose to send me this week are? One week and a few hours to go! I have an outline in my head but I need to write it out and the vows would help finish the thoughts. This next week is going to fly by.
Are you forgetting who's got your back? God won't let you down. Neither will we. Bounce your ideas off of us.

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you forgetting who's got your back? God won't let you down. Neither will we. Bounce your ideas off of us.
That is the only reason I said yes cause He has never left me on my own unless I asked Him too. I would share the outline but I think it might offend those who do not believe. I have already been censored by staff for some of my comments.

The chapter in 1 Corinthians 13 (Love chapter) will make up part of the service. I will talk about how God designed us to live in relationship to Him and others. I will touch on the first marriage in Genesis as well. I want to include Courtney's daughters in the outline as being part of the new family they are forming. Andrew and Courtney will read their vows. They will tie a three cord knot to symbolize their love intertwined with God as the center this will be on display in their home.

In broad strokes that is the outline.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is the only reason I said yes cause He has never left me on my own unless I asked Him too. I would share the outline but I think it might offend those who do not believe. I have already been censored by staff for some of my comments.

The chapter in 1 Corinthians 13 (Love chapter) will make up part of the service. I will talk about how God designed us to live in relationship to Him and others. I will touch on the first marriage in Genesis as well. I want to include Courtney's daughters in the outline as being part of the new family they are forming. Andrew and Courtney will read their vows. They will tie a three cord knot to symbolize their love intertwined with God as the center this will be on display in their home.

Man that's awefull. If they don't like that they definitely won't like what im working on.

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

I love that you are including the girls!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back