Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Best reef aquarium LED lighting

Eagle_Steve

To many tanks!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Woot! One more day to Bama!!!
@Katrina71, did you want some zoa and paly frags as well? The wife just ordered a crap ton of stuff that delivers today and I need to clean out the small frag tank so I can use it for a coral QT instead of the normal tank we use for softies. I should have never showed her all the different types of zoas and palys lol. My 12x18x8 frag tank wont hold this order lol.

Corals.com
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
@Katrina71, did you want some zoa and paly frags as well? The wife just ordered a crap ton of stuff that delivers today and I need to clean out the small frag tank so I can use it for a coral QT instead of the normal tank we use for softies. I should have never showed her all the different types of zoas and palys lol. My 12x18x8 frag tank wont hold this order lol.
HELLZ YEAH! Andrew will take them.

OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Do you want a torch?

Top Shelf Aquatics

sfin52

So many bugs so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Thank you for your kind words! I am honored to be asked to do this... maybe my son still likes me after all...
Kids don’t always show love and like in teenage years. It’s only in retrospect that they appreciate what we do. 15-19 is the hardest years. I had to go back and tell my dad and step mom sorry for all the crap I did. That happened when I was 20-21. Hang in there.

Lowell Lemon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Kids don’t always show love and like in teenage years. It’s only in retrospect that they appreciate what we do. 15-19 is the hardest years. I had to go back and tell my dad and step mom sorry for all the crap I did. That happened when I was 20-21. Hang in there.
Kind words coming from a trained assassin...who would have guessed...thanks I need to know that I have not damaged my son for life! I have been the dumbest father on the planet several times according to my sons! I seem to get smarter as they age though...

Legendary Corals

Rate your current reefing satisfaction level! (CLICK HERE)

• Very satisfied

Votes: 209 44.4%
  • Just satisfied

Votes: 119 25.3%
  • Somewhat satsified

Votes: 102 21.7%
  • Not satisfied

Votes: 41 8.7%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors