OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Kind words coming from a trained assassin...who would have guessed...thanks I need to know that I have not damaged my son for life! I have been the dumbest father on the planet several times according to my sons! I seem to get smarter as they age though...
Hmmm. It works that way most of the time.

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kind words coming from a trained assassin...who would have guessed...thanks I need to know that I have not damaged my son for life! I have been the dumbest father on the planet several times according to my sons! I seem to get smarter as they age though...

Daniel calls me on weekends from AIT He now realizes that I might have known what I was talking about and wishes he would have been less argumentative. Imagine that.

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
j
Daniel calls me on weekends from AIT He now realizes that I might have known what I was talking about and wishes he would have been less argumentative. Imagine that.
I once made Andrew dig a 6x6x6 for punishment cause I thought I might be able to teach him a life lesson...just went right over his head literally...lol! He was in 8th grade and it took up his whole spring break. He thought turning in his assignments his 7th and 8th grade years was optional so he just didn't. Almost got to repeat a year out of that one! One of his teachers wanted to turn me into CPS and I think they thought I went to far...In retrospect I should have sent him to military school...lol. He is my first born and I only want the best for him so I tried to give him lessons to prevent him from making my mistakes. He like me has to learn on his own so I just coach when invited now days. Love that young man!

I want to make his wedding a special occasion but I only have words...and love to offer.

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A red letter day, of sorts. The first coral in Pirate’s Reef. Argh! It seems happy, now to see if it lives. Oh, and that’s not coralline
on the rocks. Just the Fiji “purple-ish” LED fixture.

CA083EBA-2FB8-45FE-9B28-8969364B4156.jpeg

PanchoG

The Force will be with you. Always.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Either that's a really big cat or window is low. Anyway, how much for the cat....
Thanks a lot, she is one of my wife’s cats and she would kick out me out of the house with my reef ;Cow if I sell one of her “babies”... ;Hilarious

In the other hand, that is a door with glass on it, she is a mid-size cat and only hangs out with you if she wants to, if you try to be around her and she is not in the “mood”,she will balantly ignore you and go some place else. :p

Last edited:

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Fin holy cow! You put a coral in the tank! :)
I just lopped off a chunk of some green nepthea that is overgrowing in the "nem" tank. No acclimation. Within an hour, all of the polyps were opened up. Still looking good.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just lopped off a chunk of some green nepthea that is overgrowing in the "nem" tank. No acclimation. Within an hour, all of the polyps were opened up. Still looking good.
Of course it is! Had you paid a bunch of money it would have melted instantly. Lol

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Andrew's frogspawn is doing well. Still watching it. I think any hammer, frogspawn, or torch is prone to die suddenly without explanation. I lost my hammer for no apparent reason. Jmo.

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I feel guilty I spent 45 bucks on a frag on the way home from work. That's a lot for me. I'm a cheap coral buyer lol. It will probably be melted when I wake up lol
Pics or it didn't happen. How can you even mention frag without details!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 132 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back