Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't bother with threads that staff are involved in, it's not worth it you'll just end up getting frustrated. It's why I had my Partner membership refunded, I can't support what they do anymore financially...
When my R2R Supporter runs out, I'm not renewing... guess I'll just be a moocher. :D

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to vent.

I was just servicing an apartment building I work for Orkin. I walked into a unit heat off and two cats in the apartment without food or water.
I filled up the water dish and they couldn't get enough. I than filled up food dish as well.
Per management instructions I turned heat on to 65. Filled up another dish full of water and cracked the door open to where the food is stored.
This makes me sick. I can't believe people will do that.
It's all been reported and documented. Next week I'm back out I'll check on the little bundles. They are so sweet

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to vent.

I was just servicing an apartment building I work for Orkin. I walked into a unit heat off and two cats in the apartment without food or water.
I filled up the water dish and they couldn't get enough. I than filled up food dish as well.
Per management instructions I turned heat on to 65. Filled up another dish full of water and cracked the door open to where the food is stored.
This makes me sick. I can't believe people will do that.
It's all been reported and documented. Next week I'm back out I'll check on the little bundles. They are so sweet
I want to wow and sad react this...

How? Why?

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kinda wanna message rev and have him delete the post outing me.
That's why my message was deleted...for outing someone while I was actually bringing to attention that the scammer stole his username and used it elsewhere.
*** why can't people just grow up??
Send me a PM and explain what happened. I can dig into it.

Edit: Nevermind, I'll PM you. I found the post I believe you are referencing.

Last edited:

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When my R2R Supporter runs out, I'm not renewing... guess I'll just be a moocher. :D

The supporter is the only thing I'll hold on to, it's $20 a year and let's me edit my posts and such. Makes it much more enjoyable when I make a point to someone and hopefully they know and understand I could edit my post but don't.

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The supporter is the only thing I'll hold on to, it's $20 a year and let's me edit my posts and such. Makes it much more enjoyable when I make a point to someone and hopefully they know and understand I could edit my post but don't.
Yea, that edit thing... tough call. I may keep it.

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never want to be rid of them. They control my coralline. I needed to thin the herd.
I used to have tons of them. Got a CUC order in with some snails, emeralds and a brittle star. Population hasn't been what it was since. My only thought, brittle star is a more efficient detritivore. I was considering a harlequin shrimp for a little while because I had so many.

Often overlooked and underrated cuc member for coralline control... urchins. Just make sure everything in the tank is bolted down.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 31 18.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 112 66.3%
  • Neither.

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.6%
Back