OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
BTW anyone have a surefire way of killing aptasia off a snail shell so it won't get in a new tank from that? Looking to transfer over my CUC from the aptasia breeding tank to my clean freshly cycled Nuvo 10...
Scrape and glue.

living_tribunal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright, the babies are at 100% copper levels.

They seem to be doing great and eating very well.

Both eat a ton!

I’ve been making a cup of live phyto, mysis, oyster feast, and dried seaweed for them twice a day.

It seems like they approve.

A6F86F06-A92F-4D4D-81A7-716F0617E5DE.jpeg

Magellan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He clearly needs a firmer stool.

Climate change and dog stools are always my conversation starters on dates.
I feed Taste of the Wild, the lamb version. You should have seen the fantasticness of the deuce Neo dropped just now...firm but not too solid, excellent consistency from beginning to end, easy to scoop. Just 10/10 all around, didn’t even get stuck to the grass.

living_tribunal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feed Taste of the Wild, the lamb version. You should have seen the fantasticness of the deuce Neo dropped just now...firm but not too solid, excellent consistency from beginning to end, easy to scoop. Just 10/10 all around, didn’t even get stuck to the grass.

I love it when my dog lets my neighbors know how healthy she is by laying a thick one next to their “no pooping” sign.

Stop the dog discrimination.

Magellan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love it when my dog lets my neighbors know how healthy she is by laying a thick one next to their “no pooping” sign.

Stop the dog discrimination.
My neighborhood is really dog friendly, we even successfully petitioned the city and got them to build us our own dog park. No such signs here! But whenever I visit my dad, down in SC, like 7 of his 15 neighbors have those little obnoxious signs. I always give Neo extra time to sniff in those yards...

living_tribunal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My neighborhood is really dog friendly, we even successfully petitioned the city and got them to build us our own dog park. No such signs here! But whenever I visit my dad, down in SC, like 7 of his 15 neighbors have those little obnoxious signs. I always give Neo extra time to sniff in those yards...

Same, I hate them!

Like we get it, you own cats and drive a Prius.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 69 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back