Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My neighborhood is really dog friendly, we even successfully petitioned the city and got them to build us our own dog park. No such signs here! But whenever I visit my dad, down in SC, like 7 of his 15 neighbors have those little obnoxious signs. I always give Neo extra time to sniff in those yards...
:oops: What part of SC, if you dont mind... no signs here...

Magellan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed. I get zero assistance, but some people I work with do. Frustrates me to see they get their nails done. I haven't had mine done in 25 years.
The first place Rachel and I lived, we overheard a conversation at the pool between 2 people on disability (for no other reason than that they were enormously overweight) discussing how easy it was to get a new government phone after one of the women dropped hers in the pool...their entire lives were being paid for while we were working our butts off to build our business.

Magellan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd go take both there phones and throw them in the pool again. Tell them it's your property cause you paid for it with your taxes. F*** I F****** hate lowlifes like that. There are SOOOO many people that are a drain on the system it's sickening. And they make it insanely hard for those who actually need the support to get it.
The last part of this is what’s worst of all. So many people genuinely do need help.....

just to scratch the surface: workman’s comp. someone is working hard, supporting their family. Gets seriously hurt on the job. Massive medical bills and no income. Yet the system will spend as long as possible dragging out the case, sometimes for multiple years....trying to force that person to settle for peanuts. Private investigators will sometimes be hired in order to build a case against them, just to improve the negotiating position for the lawyers. It is insane.

Magellan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol! They don't call them turbos for nothing ;) I love them they are total algae eating machines.
I wanted to get some, but the LFS said they would mow my corals over just as easily as the algae. Any thoughts on that? My other snails manage to keep everything clean without being proverbial bulls in china shops...I just need a lot of them!

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 114 44.4%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 85 33.1%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 41 16.0%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 13 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.6%
Back