Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys are a hoot. Got to messing with the settings on my note 8, really excited to mess with it while taking aquarium photos. First photo is no settings 2 is in pro made to look how I saw it in person.
20191213_185325.jpg
20191213_185837.jpg
That's awesome!
I have some amazing google night sight photos on my phone, it auto adjusts the blue out of my photos and color corrects them on it's own!!
So amazing the pictures night sight takes!!
When I get off work I'll share some with/without night sight photos with y'all

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Katrina sent me coal. She said to stop spamming her build thread as she’ll be posting full tank shots today.
I have more than enough coal, Santa doesnt need to send me any. Ive had coal in my ears, beard, under my nails, cracks of my hands, cracks of other things.... places I didnt even know I had before.

Magellan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks like a simple Red Sea or salifert test once a month is more than sufficient to spot check calc.

You weren’t kidding, the hanna calc checker is terrible. Watched the brs best of 2019 calc checkers and they disliked hanna the most.
Did you get that thing off amazon? I bet you could get a refund...just be honest and tell them it’s defective.

Magellan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, bulk reef
Prime membership is worth it just for the movies/tv shows if you don’t already have one. And if/when something is wrong they are incredibly reasonable about making it right.
They're wholesale only tho, but I'm sure you could get your LFS to get what you wanted. I've seen some amazing things on their Facebook page.
I wonder if they already are ordering from them...they always have really reasonable prices on Scolys. Like $100-120 green apples

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wonder if they already are ordering from them...they always have really reasonable prices on Scolys. Like $100-120 green apples
Nice, I got a croc for $80 last year. It's a baby baby. The thing was about the size of a quarter when I got it. Probably 1.25" across now. Jamrock was selling it on his page, then put it up for auction and nobody bid then he dropped the price, then slashed it to almost half of what he was asking. I caved and added it to the auctions I already had purchased.

If you havent, check out his stuff. Absolute fire coral, rock bottom shipping too. $15 inside SC I know, maybe to NC also.

Magellan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice, I got a croc for $80 last year. It's a baby baby. The thing was about the size of a quarter when I got it. Probably 1.25" across now. Jamrock was selling it on his page, then put it up for auction and nobody bid then he dropped the price, then slashed it to almost half of what he was asking. I caved and added it to the auctions I already had purchased.

If you havent, check out his stuff. Absolute fire coral, rock bottom shipping too. $15 inside SC I know, maybe to NC also.
Do you have a link? Or is he on r2r

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Magellan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 16 22.5%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 53 74.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.8%
Back