Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

living_tribunal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prime membership is worth it just for the movies/tv shows if you don’t already have one. And if/when something is wrong they are incredibly reasonable about making it right.

I wonder if they already are ordering from them...they always have really reasonable prices on Scolys. Like $100-120 green apples

I’ve got prime. They don’t sell too many Hanna’s on amazon. They definitely don’t sell cheap reagents

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those rose nebula palys... he needs a better picture. They are much prettier than that. I have them in my system, I need to attach them to rock and let them grow out. Here are mine, if you can see. Second row on far right. Much more "redder."

20191208_152629.jpg

living_tribunal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've seen reagents on Amazon, for $20 a bottle. BRS $8 all day long.
Exactly, that was the case for hanna phosphorous reagents and the test kit itself.

That's why I've just opted to getting hannas from brs.

I'm sure brs would accept the return. I've only ran 4 tests.

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Case in point...

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think vendors are trying to take advantage of the Amazon craze SO many people are obsessed with. People get so content with buying things in one convenient place they don't shop around as much so vendors can raise prices and make a little extra.
I admit, Amazon is convenient with that 2 day shipping and one click buy... but shop around first, free shipping isn't hard to find and there are way better deals that are usually cheaper even with shipping included. Everything thing with that prime check mark is padded to offset the cost of shipping anyway, even tho you're paying a yearly sub for the service.

Magellan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think vendors are trying to take advantage of the Amazon craze SO many people are obsessed with. People get so content with buying things in one convenient place they don't shop around as much so vendors can raise prices and make a little extra.
Amazons shipping and return policies are probably pretty pricey as well, maybe niche vendors like reef suppliers just don’t want to do business with them, and price their products accordingly.

I know Amazon is absolutely the cheapest place for the stuff we buy in bulk. We have so many packages delivered...no idea what the neighbors think.

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 8 6.4%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 35 28.0%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 61 48.8%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back