0   0   0
I’m thinking more like some Blue Hornet zoas
20191201_163727.jpg

anon9896

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remember 20 years back Before starting my very first reef ... I had 2 goldfish in a straight 50 gallons with t5sfor about 6 month ... those fish had the most healthy and long looking fins I ever saw... I felt bad to switch them to a smaller aquarium

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remember 20 years back Before starting my very first reef ... I had 2 goldfish in a straight 50 gallons with t5sfor about 6 month ... those fish had the most healthy and long looking fins I ever saw... I felt bad to switch them to a smaller aquarium
Goldfish get a bad rap and are very misunderstood. I have kept them but knowing they need twice the filtration as most other fish, and fancies needing to be in a group of three, 55 gallon minimum, I just don’t have the space or the time.

anon9896

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I knew for the group of 3 for sexy shrimps didnt know about gold fishs though.
I hate seing them in a garbage aquarium with nothing needed more than adding some water and a small cleaning... some people are so lazy.

LadyMac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I knew for the group of 3 for sexy shrimps didnt know about gold fishs though.
I hate seing them in a garbage aquarium with nothing needed more than adding some water and a small cleaning... some people are so lazy.
Indeed. They are a very dirty fish like plecos. They are also social, so groups make them comfortable They enjoy enrichment, such as plastic cat toys with bells to push and bob. They are very cool. Just too much work to be considered beginner or easy fish and certainly shouldn’t be given away at fairs.

anon9896

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this combination of fish to do, any thoughts anyone ?
Ocelaris (small)
Chalk bass
6 line wrass
Watchman goby
Blue damzel
Yellow wrass
They will all get in an new aquarium at the same time so I figure they wont have any territory yet.

living_tribunal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ocelaris (small)
Chalk bass
6 line wrass
Watchman goby
Blue damzel
Yellow wrass
They will all get in an new aquarium at the same time so I figure they wont have any territory yet.

That seems like a lot of fish for 49 gallons. I don’t know much though lol

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ocelaris (small)
Chalk bass
6 line wrass
Watchman goby
Blue damzel
Yellow wrass
Tough call, but I'd probably start with the watchman and clown, end with the 6 line

LadyMac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My day so far: get up, let girls out. Get coffee. Sneeze. Sneeze. Look on here and another forum (GASP!!) sneeze. Cuss while sneezing. Go to store for Allegra. Paint. Sneeze. Go see brother in law, try not to sneeze. Sneeze anyway and almost pee myself. (Dang kids) come home, browse here while sneezing, paint and back to sneezing. I’m very light headed today.

Back