Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is from their Facebook page. They have the back film and light on with marine lighting.

DC3C1A56-64B9-4AAA-9906-147AAC530C3A.jpeg
I know where one of those Serene tanks are with the bottom drilled for a canister filter and the whole Current light system. I had the chance to buy it but didn't have the spare cash to drop on it... then she decided to keep it. The back of the tank is actually frosted glass, and the light bar projects onto it and reflects onto the wall as well.

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I know where one of those Serene tanks are with the bottom drilled for a canister filter and the whole Current light system. I had the chance to buy it but didn't have the spare cash to drop on it... then she decided to keep it. The back of the tank is actually frosted glass, and the light bar projects onto it and reflects onto the wall as well.
The Miracle Tank will be that way.

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d love to get a 24” rimless first the light and the pallis. Baby steps. I’ll fix the backdrop on the 29 when I move it to the studio. That’s.... a lot of work. I have to tear down hubbs desk and move it to the living room, drain and move the tank, and set the studio up where I can paint comfortably.

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d love to get a 24” rimless first the light and the pallis. Baby steps. I’ll fix the backdrop on the 29 when I move it to the studio. That’s.... a lot of work. I have to tear down hubbs desk and move it to the living room, drain and move the tank, and set the studio up where I can paint comfortably.
Could have had this for $600...

LadyMac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could have had this for $600...

Ugh. I’ve been wanting one. I want smaller though. Then again, imagine a school of tetras, with a group of macs, swimming about. Sigh.

LadyMac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our fw is 65g. I love the size! Not hard to clean either
I’d have to get as lucky in winning as I did the waterbox lol. I like the footprint, I’m not sure about the height. I need a stool on the 70.2.

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our fw is 65g. I love the size! Not hard to clean either
I'm about to have a Reefer250 freshwater tank. 54 gallons display water volume, 11 in the sump. Soon as I get a day off and I'm not working on my reef, and I need some root tabs and laterite. Root tabs can wait, laterite is going down as a base layer under my sand.

LadyMac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
School of 40 neons with like, 3 discus in that 65
I can’t bring myself to like any cichlid. I had a pair of angels who would not stop spawning and was super tired of dealing with them trying to eat me lol. I’ll stick with my bettas. Plus:

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t bring myself to like any cichlid. I had a pair of angels who would not stop spawning and was super tired of dealing with them trying to eat me lol. I’ll stick with my bettas. Plus:

See Ive always been into SA cichlids. Convicts were one of my first, then I had some rams, now I have apistos.

20191125_195503.jpg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 23.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back