Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

brett_schn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Well might was well update you guys on my life lol. So I bought a truck a few months ago bc I just got my license in July. And I’ve started flight school so I’ll have my pilots license in July. My 10g tank is doing alright. 1 clownfish some zoas and some snails and stuff. I just got new blinds so I had an algae problem when the blinds were down

image.jpg

fishguy242

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Well might was well update you guys on my life lol. So I bought a truck a few months ago bc I just got my license in July. And I’ve started flight school so I’ll have my pilots license in July. My 10g tank is doing alright. 1 clownfish some zoas and some snails and stuff. I just got new blinds so I had an algae problem when the blinds were down

image.jpg
[/[email protected] we HAVE a pilot hands on bird...LOL

fishguy242

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score

image.jpg
VERY COOL,had to be there for comments,catch up on miracle .lol

Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock

fishguy242

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score

image.jpg
this is going to be out of order screwed it up,@najer we have a pilot hands on that bird....lol

MaggieH

View Badges
Reaction score
I am brand new to saltwater. My son got an 8 gallon bio cube. I know this is too small, but I promised I'd try. I have 1 piece of dead coral for decor and that's it. We hope to have 2 tiny fish and maybe 2 shrimp. We also like hermit crabs. What equipment, substrate would you guys suggest? I'd like to use easy (forgiving) live macro algae to help balance this tank. Please be kind with responses. I have been called names elsewhere and was referred here to learn.
Hi Katrina, Im a newbie to saltwater too, I have had the same on a facebook group. Hope you get positive feedback here, I have so far :)

https://www.omegasea.net/
Top Shelf Aquatics

The BEST equipment you have bought for your reef came from this category?

• Filtration

Votes: 36 12.5%
  • Testing

Votes: 31 10.7%
  • Lighting

Votes: 98 33.9%
  • Controlling

Votes: 69 23.9%
  • Water Treatment

Votes: 11 3.8%
  • Pumps

Votes: 29 10.0%