Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did anyone see the news story about the guy trying to kill spiders in his house with a blowtorch? Lol.
I recently had an unfortunate incident while trying to eradicate some arachnids at my home as well. I'm gonna need some help. :)

Spidey.JPG

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Did I mention before how much I love watching the serious threads! ;)
For you. Andrew's tank is showing major improvement with getting his cyano under control. Finally! He has opted not to use NoPox or chemiclean. He's also been using some aminos. The bta seems to be responding to that. We'll see.

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My tank. Lots of changes. I ripped out half of my scape and I'm changing up some equipment. I love the new rock, but it looks bare. I may do a shelf rock on the back wall for Gsp. I really love the sway. Can't help it. Love it. All 4 RFA are doing very well. Are 4 plates are doing great.

Last edited:

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Brew12 tonight is my son's first trip away without me or a family member. He's not even taking his stuffed animal...it has begun.

You do not have to say if course, but I am so intrigued what his first trip is.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Brew12 tonight is my son's first trip away without me or a family member. He's not even taking his stuffed animal...it has begun.
My wife and I used to enjoy when he would spend the night at friends. Loved it even more when he would do trips that gave us 2 or 3 days alone.

I saw a great quote about parenting yesterday. "The days are long but the years are short." Thought that was very insightful.

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My wife and I used to enjoy when he would spend the night at friends. Loved it even more when he would do trips that gave us 2 or 3 days alone.

I saw a great quote about parenting yesterday. "The days are long but the years are short." Thought that was very insightful.
Very very true.

Back