Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

@najer do I need to start paying child, uh fish support?

She says she quite fancies biscuits and gravy whatever the heck that is?! ;)

DSC_0005.JPG
 
It's gotta be gravy made with bacon and not suasage. 11 inches they say over 36 hours and chicken little said the sky is falling. All out panic is setting in.
What now zombies on skis. The world really is ending
 
Did you forget I have your address?

WHAT?!?!?!? I have in a pinch. The store near me makes them daily and they are pretty good ;Yuck;Yuck
 
The sausage gravy couldn't be any easier. Just got to make sure you don't walk away once the flour goes in or you'll have a brick ;Hilarious;Hilarious

I posted the recipe I use in the good morning thread a while ago. Let me find it....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new