Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

IMG_20190112_114201895.jpg
Beautiful fish and shot !
 
I plumb. I only know bathrooms and kitchens though.

Wait until you get a load of the plumbing between the two cubes in the living room.

:confused:
 
I'm an amateur. No sump. No skills. Yet.
Just dive in. My first setup was the same way. I stared at it for a month and knocked it out in a day with no prior experience. Like most things its not as intimidating as it appears.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new