- Joined
- Mar 26, 2017
- Messages
- 37,351
- Reaction score
- 195,824
90 gallons??? Aggressive...8 inches...My vote hardwicke wrasse
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
90 gallons??? Aggressive...8 inches...My vote hardwicke wrasse
trueYou know we are going to say YES!
That's hilarious!I am totally girly. Nobody ever suspects. I was mistaken for a stripper on duty once. True story;Hilarious
29,32,3Wait, i have a question. Katrina, what tanks do you have?
I have been looking at those from your suggestion.Look for a Pink Streaked wrasse. Similar to a 6 Line w/o the attitude.
![]()
Does it cook breakfast too?The maiden wash. I did plumb this, but the hippie kid connected behind the garbage disposal.![]()
I'm looking for that button...Does it cook breakfast too?
what types of fish interest you?29,32,3
Najer's Scopas. :(what types of fish interest you?
Look for a Pink Streaked wrasse. Similar to a 6 Line w/o the attitude.
That's impressive. I loves those.
![]()
Do I dare ask what caused them to think that.That's hilarious!
YES! Im thinking about adding a scopas but im not sureNajer's Scopas. :(
Yes. Yes. Yes.YES! Im thinking about adding a scopas but im not sure