Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Look for a Pink Streaked wrasse. Similar to a 6 Line w/o the attitude.

F7242D63-2081-47AF-A0E7-B42344A7F80F.jpeg
 
Look for a Pink Streaked wrasse. Similar to a 6 Line w/o the attitude.
That's impressive. I loves those.
F7242D63-2081-47AF-A0E7-B42344A7F80F.jpeg

That's hilarious!
Do I dare ask what caused them to think that.

I've been asked to partake with a lady of the evening a guy hired while preforming his pest control. After refusing I end the conversation with there are some bugs I can't kill.
 
@sfin52 it was the guy's birthday and he hadn't called for an officer. I was there looking for a relative. The house had balloons all over it and he said "Happy Birthday to me" as he popped me on the tail. By the time he figured it out, he was crying so hard I felt bad.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new