Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I think this thread will break 500 pages today!
I'm so jealous of your scopas tangs. If I had to do all over that is the tang for my 75. :(
You better be keeping your eye on those bills for an upcoming wedding instead of new tanks! :pI am eyeing a 8 x 2 x 1.5 foot tank. I want 30" from front to back but this tank looks so nice.
Yes it does! ;)I am eyeing a 8 x 2 x 1.5 foot tank. I want 30" from front to back but this tank looks so nice.
You better be keeping your eye on those bills for an upcoming wedding instead of new tanks! :p
Well, until Andrew forces me out. :)Oh this tank is still full. We are talking a year out possibly.
And, even then, it will go into storage until we move now that @Katrina71 has a cube. :)
He'll want one.Too bad we don't have genetically modified 3" black tip reef sharks yet :(