Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Lowell Lemon I am willing to bet money that Thomas is missing you and the shop.
I don't know cause when I left his new place he said "you won't be seeing me for a while" that right there just made me proud that he is ready to take on the world as the young man I want him to be!

I miss him for selfish reasons....I have to pick up the work load lol!

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't regret selling my bracelet for this build. It made some things possible that hippie kid wanted. Speaking of... don't let me forget an Echo Dot.
Keep an eye out for Slickdeals. I got my echo dot for $1 with 6 months of Amazon music free. They do this promotion a free times a year.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know cause when I left his new place he said "you won't be seeing me for a while" that right there just made me proud that he is ready to take on the world as the young man I want him to be!

I miss him for selfish reasons....I have to pick up the work load lol!
Doesn't mean he doesn't misses you. When I left home I don't think I would be back for at least a year. Turned out it was a lot sooner. Bit that is what I planned for.

Last edited:

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well the stone saw is broken down and we have a job due tomorrow so off to the repair shop. Wish me luck and quick reflexes since I might have to duck and run again!

Well that sucks! What kind of stone saw are you running?

mch1984

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
heather an I were at petsmart over the weekend. She was looking at a 150g. She also mentioned how I could upgrade the stand.;Jawdrop

I think she has been secretly talking to you guys.:eek:
Don’t argue just do it.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Doesn't mean he doesn't misses you. When I left home I don't think I would be back for at least a year. Turned out it was a lot sooner. Bit that is what I planned for.

I'd really like to say I left home but the truth is I was asked to leave. Didn't go back for a few years.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
heather an I were at petsmart over the weekend. She was looking at a 150g. She also mentioned how I could upgrade the stand.;Jawdrop

I think she has been secretly talking to you guys.:eek:

This right here ^ deserves a "WOOOOOOOO!"

tenor (1).gif

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I'd really like to say I left home but the truth is I was asked to leave. Didn't go back for a few years.

In all fairness, I was quite a handful.

So true story I graduated from UK on Saturday but did not march. Got a card from my dad that said something like this "How would you like a job that offers three months vacation every year? Pays for all your medical, dental, and offers you a rent free home to live in? Congratulations graduate that is what you had!" Inside the card was a one way ticket to Lewiston, ID for the following Monday morning. LOL I loved my Dad but there were no tears in his eyes when I got on the plane! I tell everyone that asks why I moved here that I was never able to save up enough money to fly home again. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

When it is time to leave home it is time to leave home and go out and create a new one along with a family that you love and care for!

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So true story I graduated from UK on Saturday but did not march. Got a card from my dad that said something like this "How would you like a job that offers three months vacation every year? Pays for all your medical, dental, and offers you a rent free home to live in? Congratulations graduate that is what you had!" Inside the card was a one way ticket to Lewiston, ID for the following Monday morning. LOL I loved my Dad but there were no tears in his eyes when I got on the plane! I tell everyone that asks why I moved here that I was never able to save up enough money to fly home again. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

When it is time to leave home it is time to leave home and go out and create a new one along with a family that you love and care for!
Hua

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 35 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 124 57.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.5%
Back